Thursday, August 2, 2018

Turpentine Cure Day 4.



I've finally hit a bump on Turpentine Road.  It didn't take long really.  Last night I couldn't fall asleep and wound up still awake at 3:30 am.  How did that happen?  I don't know.  

After going to the gym I spent a lot of time with muscle massage and a hot mineral bath since that keeps a lot of muscle soreness away.  I usually spend a lot more time on muscle massage than I do on exercise, because otherwise things will get achy.  Yesterday I did leg exercises to my personal max and legs have such large muscles they're hard to massage enough.  I used cupping all over them, and then pounded on all my muscles with my fists.  

By the time I was finished with all that it was late and I had missed supper.  So then I turned in.  But sleep didn't come.  

Finally I decided to get up and eat at about 2:30 am.  I had a glass of exogenous ketones for energy and some evil Ritz crackers, since I didn't want to prepare anything on the stove and cause a fire.  Finally the sleep switch went to the on position, but it was a night of tossing and turning and not much sleep.  

Did the exercise stir up the candida?  Did the hot bath cause the problem?  What happened?  I hope it will be smoother sailing tonight.  


No comments:

Post a Comment