Thursday, June 29, 2017

Pipeline photos



The pipeline people stopped by a couple of days ago.  It was a cordial meeting.  They seemed relieved that I haven't tried to have them arrested again.  

They reminded me that documents proving their easements had been sent to me.  I had seen them with mine own eyes.  I didn't dispute that, not being argumentative.  Yet.  The man that sent me the documents was unnerved to see that the easement they have is at an address least a fourth of a mile down the road.  I pointed out to him that my deed does not have a easement.  They put the pipeline on the wrong address.  Opps.  

Surveyors were sent over.  They didn't speak to me, but I had a good idea what they were wondering about.  







Looking at the pipeline from the front door


























































My house 100 feet from the pipeline



































































No comments:

Post a Comment