Friday, December 18, 2015

An Open Letter to the RF Warbirds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0SmXVrLlZ4






Dear RF Warbirds, 


I have been reading lately that there are tensions of the sort that sometimes result in escalations of hostilities.  Who would these hostilities be directed at?  America it seems.  I found it difficult to get to the bottom of some of these rumors of war, but I've given it a lot of thought.  

First, may I say, I'm truly sorry for our evils, intentional and unintentional.  I'm truly sorry for our naivety, too.  

So, I have been reading different thoughts on what some people whose names I won't mention but whose initials are RF think would fix the little American red wagon.  Some of these ideas are very bad ideas, and I think someone needs to let them know.  

Plan A. Out there somewhere are great minds who have thought and even formulated plans to blow up the Yellowstone Caldera with as big a bomb as they can get.  

Yes, that might very well rid the world of the perceived menace of America.  






What else?  I would point out that if that volcano erupted from nuclear attack it could easily put the world into nuclear winter and volcanic winter combined.   There could well be no harvest for several years anywhere in the world.  So to those that thought up that plan, I would say, "Consider Plan B."





Plan B.  Outright invasion.  Good one.  Do this.  Especially in the winter.   Don't worry about the logistics of moving an army!  They'll find provisions somewhere along the way.  Which ocean would you cross with all the ships in the world working 24 hours a day for weeks and months?  Or would you move an army over the North Pole?  Do it in the winter. I wouldn't be concerned about the rifles behind every blade of grass either.  Yes, this shows promise. 

I know there are other plans.  I'm working on that.  There need be no plan.  A big rope should do it.  The best plan would be to commandeer all the radio and television shows.  

So good luck.  And thank you for not annihilating us yet. 

Sincerely, 

Hélène







No comments:

Post a Comment