Wednesday, July 6, 2022

BioWave Arrives


 


The VA recently said the BioWave would be returned to sender.  However, it turns out that never happened.  It just remained in limbo with Fedex.  So yesterday I went over to my other address, bound and determined to sit there all day if I had to to take delivery of the BioWave.  


I stopped by Dollar General to see if it had been left there.  Fedex told me over and over it was being left there.  They said that for a week.  Then they claimed that Dollar General had refused it.  Dollar General said they never ever refuse to hold any Fedex parcel.  Good to know.  But, they didn't have it because Fedex had never left it.  


I checked the mail at my old address.  There was a postcard from Fedex asking me to call and give them instructions on what to do.  So I called.  I was relieved to actually reach the delivery person.  They claimed they had left many door tags.   "No, there were no door tags here at all."  So they had never even found my address.  I gave them the correct address and by some miracle they showed up today and gave me my parcel.  


So am I happy?  Yes. Yes. Yes.  Does the BioWave really work?  Sort of.  I would say the BioWave, plus a pain patch or cream, plus Tylenol or Ibuprofen, and maybe ice, and the problem is much better.  The BioWave probably does about 50% relief.  That's pretty good.  The thing I like is that the improvement lasts about a day.  





No comments:

Post a Comment