Monday, July 16, 2018

My Membership at the Fitness Center



Recently I have been working out with dumbbells.  But ideally I felt I should start back at a gym.  For one thing, I like the squat machine better than squats with a barbell.  I also like the stepping machine.  

I went to a gym I had had a membership at and signed up again.  It was a wonderful moment.  I had quit going because of a leg injury. I finally had surgery and recovered but never went back to the gym, partly due to embarrassment at being so out of shape.  

I went to the squat machine.  I did very light weights to start.  Wow.  It felt heavenly on my back.  I did all the leg machines at low weights, just to get started, and then a few minutes on the stepper machine.  

And then?  A nice shower.  😊

No comments:

Post a Comment