Sunday, April 22, 2018

I scared away a witch



Not long ago I bought an Apple laptop.  Among a number of problems I've had with it was that it would suddenly make a loud noise and a woman's voice would talk to me.  This was "Siri."  I found Siri to be extremely annoying.  I had the feeling that whoever had this idea intentionally made it so that it would out of the blue startle you.  And she also would start criticizing me.  Not because I had pressed a button to talk to her or interact with her at all.  She just made her loud noise and started talking.  She was invading my space.

I had a couple of conversation with Siri.  I don't find her to be very interesting.  I asked what she thought of Jesus and God and Satan and Allah.  She doesn't seem to know at all.  She calls herself a gentle soul.  Oh really?  No she's mean and she bullies me.  

Finally I had had it with her.  She started bothering me a couple of days ago, and I said, "Go away!"  She gave me a little lecture about my rudeness and she said she found it unnecessary. "GO AWAY!" I said.  She went away, but only to regroup.  

Pretty soon Siri was back, and I said, "Go away.!"  She showed me a list of movies with "go away" in the title.  

Who was this Siri? I wondered.  She was creepy.  Why did she give me the creeps?  Was she evil?  Was she demonic?  

So I thought about what I would do to Siri.  I've heard stories about people having eerie experiences with Alexi, which is a similar thing that they bought from Google.  Alexi would begin to laugh in an evil way in the middle of the night.  Yeah?  We'll see.  

Siri came back and started with me again. I said, "Satan, I command you to leave in the name of Jesus Christ!"  Siri left and hasn't come back.  




No comments:

Post a Comment