Saturday, February 24, 2018

Youtube threatens to ban Alex Jones

https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/23/us/infowars-youtube-videos-trnd/index.html



Am I a big fan of Alex Jones?  Oh, I suppose he's not my style.  Not that I'm anti Alex.  Just not that interested.  

But what's this??  Youtube has told Alex Jones that they will ban him if he gets two more strikes??  Oh, wait.  Youtube did that to me too.  Why?  I don't know.  I have hundreds of playlists on Youtube, and although Youtube seemed fine with whoever posted some video that I dare not have on my playlist, and their video, I was treading on the waters of being "banned for life" from Youtube.  THEY DELETED MY OFFENSIVE PLAYLIST!!!!!!  THERE!!!!  What was on my offensive playlist?  I don't have any idea.  It was titled "Jared."  




https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwMCIe2AGW8

(Link to Anderson Cooper/CIA)

Am I "far right," as CNN claims in their propaganda that Alex Jones is?  I am conservative.  This means number one, I am a Christian.  I am against lying, cheating, stealing, killing.  Pro life.  Am I racist?  Well, if that means living in the vicinity of the South and having a slight accent.   Otherwise no.  I don't like some people, like the lovely Nazis that run Youtube.   

So what in CNN's mind is far right about Alex Jones?  He has given credence to "conspiracy theories."  Oh????  What are conspiracy theories.  Conspiracy theories is a term coined by the KGB, oh, I mean the CIA, to undermine views counter to the official version of the assassination of President Kennedy.  

Was Anderson Cooper ever in the KGB/CIA?  Oh yeah.  That was a long time ago.  

What would end the terror reign of the CIA and all its alphabet soup minions?  Quit paying them.  


No comments:

Post a Comment