Monday, January 29, 2018

Pit Bull Flees Residence in Disgust!


O where, o where has my little dog gone?  O where, o where can she be?

Chippy has run away from home.  Why?  The last I saw Chippy was Friday night.  Saturday I didn't come out to play with her.  And poof.  

I went for a walk today by myself.  I noticed along the road there were hoof prints.  Yes, people regularly ride by here on horseback.  This would have set Chippy all a twirl.  

I've been puzzling over Chippy.  Sometimes some mischief befalls dogs.  Except this mostly happens when the dog trespasses on someone's property.  Chippy was glued to the yard.  She sure didn't die of hunger.  She didn't seem sick.  Maybe someone kidnapped her!  Maybe her former owner found her.   Or was she carried away by possums? Some have suggested she went out in search of true love.  

Maybe she saw the horses and followed them and couldn't find her way back.  

Good luck Chippy.  ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment