Thursday, January 24, 2019

War of Words on Facebook Part II


I don't know what this lady's problem is I who ever this is somebody hit my truck I said it was a black woman there's nothing wrong saying a black woman I will not expose her name I'm not like that it was a freak accident we are friends me and the girl I don't self-harm me and her got along so good at accident it was all right no problem between us I would our exposure name cuz it ain't nobody's business but mine and hers whoever's trying to say I'm just grinding somebody I called her a black woman or lady or whatever kiss my f****** ass if I was to be rude about this I will call her a Niger I would like our her a black comb all I call her anything in the book I called her a black woman that's what she was I want a white woman it was a black woman it's between me and her not know of the assholes out there trying to God damn bear f****** a****** got a goddamn problem come see me and I'll take care of your problem for you play ain't no sense in this b******* override a small accident the girl can't help it that she hit my truck that's what one else like I said if you want to call somebody names I can come up with some God damn good ones but I'm not like that 97 of my black friends all black I don't know all their names they named me my face I've been running all my life I have more black friends now they white friends if you don't like the word black f*** you that's what it is call Mel white cracker I don't give a s*** call me white I don't give a s*** call me what you want to I don't give a goddamn f*** you ever trying to make a big saying out of this that's all I got the f****** say you got a problem text me will meet up somewhere now straighten your ass out I don't play games like this I didn't do nothing to hurt this girl's feelings if I did I am sorry but I don't think I said nothing either if I called her a Niger black person or a coon I understand that would be improper but I did not say that cuz I don't believe in them words I would like to give you an idea where I could be a f****** a****** but I'm not I ain't got nothing else to say you got me pissed f****** off f*** you and your flammy f*** all y'all you got my goddamn blood running now you got something to say you text me you dumb f****** w**** true Browning Valdosta Georgia





Rex Browning unlike you ill tag a bitch come straighten me out like you said, dont make an empty threat, follow through, not only will you have gotten your ass beat, youll have gotten it beat by a woman. Lets see how 'traumatized' you are then? Im the wrong one brother you better try jesus, my daddy is the deacon, not i so dont get it twisted💁


No comments:

Post a Comment